Aarón Sio

«99% of the things i do is photography the other 1% is eat and sleep.»

I’m Aarón Sio, 20 years old and I born in Vigo, Spain. At a very early age photography came into my life. Thanks to my father, who kept an old analog camera in the closet. I started taking surf photos and little by little I became interested in the skateboarding culture of my city.

The last years I’ve been working as photographer shooting some commercial and action sports, for some international and national brands and magazines.

Shooting action sports and meeting crazy people make me do my best and fight to take the “perfect photo”.Right now I can’t imagine my life without photography, it is everything to me.

2019 Red Bull Illume Emerging Photographer Semi-Finalist

 

Photo : @danilopezmartin